For puppies from 8 to 16 weeks age
Puppy Preschool Class
For puppies from 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age
Imagine a puppy who plays with their toys rather than your hands and clothes.
Imagine a puppy who prefers toileting on grass (or another suitable surface) rather than your carpet.
Imagine a puppy who is relaxed when they see all sorts of dogs out and about.
Imagine a puppy you can take with you anywhere you go knowing that your puppy will be confident and happy.
This can be you and your puppy and we can help you get there.
Turramurra Veterinary Hospital’s puppy pre-school is strongly recommended for all puppies less than 16 weeks (at the start of the course).
Our puppy classes follow the most up to date positive reinforcement training methods alongside current health recommendations to ensure that your puppy has safe and positive social experiences, and you get the best results for you and your puppy!
8 weeks minimum to start (with at least a C3 vaccination and up to date). Must start first group class prior to turning 16 weeks of age.
Each class has a maximum of 6 puppies to ensure that you and your puppy get positive socialisation opportunities and individual attention in an environment suitable to learn.
All training is held on site in our purposefully designed dog training room which is safe for puppies who have not yet completed their puppy vaccination course.
A choice of:
Wednesdays 6:30pm, Saturdays 12:30pm or Saturdays 1:45pm
What you Receive
- 1 x 30 minute orientation consult (must be done prior to first group class).
- 4 x 60 minute small group classes (must be consecutive).
- 1 x 30 minute private follow-up consultation (must be done within 2 weeks of the last group class).
- PDF training manual (authored by the trainer) and weekly summary sheets.
- Email support for training challenges and questions from orientation consult until follow-up consultation (please note that for more complex behaviours, a private consultation may be recommended).
- A silent opening treat pouch and a clicker.
All for only $299
For dogs a little bit older (16 weeks to 18 months), we offer K9 Kindy as the ideal follow-on to Puppy Preschool.