For puppies from 4 to 18 months age
For puppies and dogs from 16 weeks to 18 months of age
Imagine a dog who responds to their name the first time you call them and feeling safe that your dog will turn and come back to you if they were to run out the door.
Imagine going for a walk with your dog while you both enjoy the sights and smells, and feel like a team, checking in with each other without your dog pulling on the leash.
Imagine being able to sit down for a family meal with your dog settled on their own mat, enjoying a treat or activity of their own, with a relaxed and calm manner.
This can be you and your dog and we can help you get there.
K9 Kindy is an ideal progression from puppy pre-school but is also a great beginner’s course for those dogs (or owners) new to training. Exercises are adapted individually to the owner and dog team.
We use only the most up to date positive reinforcement training methods aimed at getting the best results for you and your dog!
Stage 1: 16 weeks minimum to start and must complete by 6 months.
Stage 2: 6 months minimum to start and must complete by 18 months.
Each class has a maximum of 4 dogs to ensure that you and your dog get individual coaching in an environment suitable to learn.
All training is held on site in our purposefully designed dog training room. Some exercises will be conducted outside as we build up responses to cues in realistic environments.
Stage 1: Saturdays 3:15pm – 4:15pm.
Stage 2: Saturdays 4:30pm – 5:30pm.
What you Receive
- 1 x 30 minute orientation consult (must be done prior to first group class).
- 5 x 60 minute small group classes (must be consecutive).
- 1 x 30 minute private follow-up consultation (must be done within 2 weeks of the last group class).
- PDF training manual (authored by the trainer) and weekly summary sheets.
- Email support for training challenges and questions from orientation consult until follow-up consultation (please note that for more complex behaviours, a private consultation may be recommended).
- A silent opening treat pouch and a clicker (unless you have them from our puppy classes).
All for only $349
(Note: dogs who have attended other Turramurra Vet training classes received a reduced price of $329)