Please follow the government advice
Booking Advisory for COVID-19
Please read information below – booking portal is at base when scrolled thru
Turramurra Veterinary Hospital have taken strict steps to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. The health and well-being of the animals we treat is paramount, so to ensure we can remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic, we request that you observe the following protocol when attending for an appointment with your pet.
- Only have one person accompany your pet – thanks for your understanding
- Please wait outside and a staff member will be out shortly to collect your pet, when we are ready (we may move to collection from your car shortly)
- Call for advice if you are unwell rather than attending the clinic
- Card payments only at this time to avoid handling of cash and contamination
- Adhere to social distancing at all times and maintain at least 1.5m between people. We have implemented a 2 person rule for clients in reception. We request you wait outside until the reception area can maintain the 1.5m social distancing requirement.
We thank you in advance for your help in keeping our community safe.